The Bell Sisters
DSLR Blueprint eBook
Get ALL The Nitty Gritty Techniques From The Bell Sisters in their DSLR Blueprint eBook.
In this eBook we share our complete photography foundation and how to go from beginner, to amateur, to then go on to reach a professional level of photography.
The complete inside scoop on how to achieve the same great results we get with your own DSLR. This eBook is direct and straightforward, while covering complex techniques which can be poorly explained, with too much technical jargon and no easy to understand practical "how to".
It's written with a simple goal - "easy to understand" and "easy to implement", so you can QUICKLY improve your photography TODAY. What makes this eBook different.
Free Bonus eBook Included: How To: 365 Photography Project eBook
40+ Page eBook: The Bell Sisters' DSLR Blueprint, your complete guide from beginner to professional -- inside this eBook we cover:-
- Equipment Recommendations; including the best lenses to purchase, and what DSLR we recommend.
- How to purchase a top end DSLR, without masses of money
- The lenses we use & recommend you use in certain situations.
- Additional equipment you need to achieve great photographs.
- Explaining how to use your DSLR on Manual Mode
- How to Adjust your Shutter Speed according to each situation.
- How to adjust your Aperture - and WHEN to adjust it.
- How to adjust your ISO - why, and how. Plus tips to avoid graininess
- How to use MANUAL on your DSLR effortlessly to immediately produce stunning photographs straight after reading this eBook.
- Tips for INDOOR & OUTDOOR photographs with your DSLR on Manual Mode
- What you need to know to take a beautiful, properly exposed photograph
- What NOT to do with your DSLR on a daily basis.
- How to quickly grasp the fundamental techniques to produce professional photographs.
How this eBook will guarantee you DON'T fall into the trap of making all the typical mistakes:-
- Move from 'auto', straight onto manual, EASILY. Grasp the 4 key settings you need to use on your DSLR, to create a beautiful photograph right NOW.
- Stop you from worrying about unnecessary DSLR settings.
- Cut out all the confusing chatter on what you "should" be doing. Find out what to do, to get the most dramatic transformation with your photography.